Monday, November 29, 2010

Today I Decided to Sell Candy for a Good Cause

I just found out last week that my daughter's eye surgery is going to cost $2000.00-$3000.00 out of pocket, so I have been trying to find out how to make that money.  One idea that occured to me is a candy fundraiser.  You don't have to be a non-profit group to do this.  I went online and found a candy supplier that sold me a case (180 bars) for $99 (free shipping and no tax).  After I sell all 180 bars for $1 a piece, I will have made $81 to go towards the surgery.  It's not much, but every penny counts, and if I keep doing it as well as the other things I'm doing to make the money, I will eventually reach my goal!!

I'll keep ya'll updated on our progress making the money, and wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment